Bonk

Sat, 14 Jun 2003 23:33:22 +0200

Depending on what you mean by << Bonk >> ... it sounds like hammer
blocking to me. Play the key of one of those Bonkers and hold the key
down while looking at the hammer. Is it up against the string, or is it
checked by the back check about 15 mm away ?

RicB

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.

--------------25EDC633BA3AD733E2A7A56C
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

--------------25EDC633BA3AD733E2A7A56C
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: Sig.bmp
Type: image/x-bmp
Size: 12105 bytes
Desc: not available

--------------25EDC633BA3AD733E2A7A56C
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: C:\\DOCUME~1\\RICHAR~1\\LOCALS~1\\Temp\\nsmail49.gif
Type: image/gif
Size: 50662 bytes
Desc: not available

--------------25EDC633BA3AD733E2A7A56C--