Steinway heavy touch

Mon, 16 Jun 2003 08:19:17 -0700

I didn't tell them about the weight, they came to the conclusion
themselves; a few of them because they had two pianos, one with a much
lighter touch.  Maybe it has to do with the excessive force issue.  I don't
dispute what you are saying as the primary causes, however, I can report
that since making modifications to these actions (at their request) the
problems seem to have disappeared.  Placebo effect?:)

David Love
davidlovepianos@earthlink.net