Parts Duplication

Joseph Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Mon, 16 Jun 2003 09:20:39 -0700

List,
I would like to thank Patrick Poulson for his kind words, regard the
parts I
duplicated for him. I've been thinking it would be a service to all, if
show y'all the stuff that I do. The parts in the attachment are, for the
most part, the rejects, left over from previous "projects". This is an
example of the things I do. Some of these are very complex items to
duplicate. Some are fairly simple. Bottom line: depending on the
complexity
of the part will determine the cost. I can say that most of these parts
are
VERY expensive compared to action parts from the suppliers. If you need
duplicated parts, you need to weigh the "value" in regards to the
projects
you need them for and the end result. I hope this helps answer any
questions
some of you have posed to me.
Best Regards,
Joe Garrett, RPT, (Oregon)