Stuart & Sons: Sydney launch of the 8 Octave 2.2m grand

Wed, 18 Jun 2003 11:20:25 +0200

Interesting post Simon.

I was checking around the website and would have enjoyed a few pictures that
really revealed more about what the instrument looks like inside. There was
one closeup of the brigde aggraffes we've heard tell about. They look very
neat to be sure.

Would be nice if somebody could rip a cut or two from one of the CD's and
post them so we could get a sense of how this sounds.

I'm also looking forward to Ron Overs review as well.

Thanks again, and Cheers

RicB