Stuart & Sons: Sydney launch of the 8 Octave 2.2m grand

Wed, 18 Jun 2003 19:13:59 +0200

Thanks Don

This was an interesting sounding instrument to be sure. Seemed ever so slightly reminicent of that sound found in
1800's Forte instruments... in a very pleasant way actually. Recording could possibly come through a bit reduced...
still I am going to burn off these four samples and play them on my stereo system downstairs.

Curious sound. I kinda liked it really.

Cheers, and thanks

RicB

--