Bosendorfer fer sale

Classic Touch Ent classictouchent@comcast.net
Thu, 19 Jun 2003 01:37:37 -0400

Dear Rich,

Thanks for the extra info on Mr. Bernstein and his Bosie (just one more
thing to add to the total tonnage of stuff I don't know). Now I'm extra
curious. Did he always keep a Bosie? I noticed that the piano for sale
(#37677-8233) is 1989 'vintage'. Did he replace a previous Bosie with
this one? On what occasion or for what purpose did he sign it?

Again thanks,

Rich Olmsted

On Wednesday, June 18, 2003, at 10:27 PM, VOCE88@aol.com wrote:

> Yes that is true, but he BOUGHT a bosie for his Manhattan apartment.
>
> regards,
>
> Rich Galassini

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available