Centering tuning pin holes

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Thu, 19 Jun 2003 17:35:29 -0400

Phil, Stan, list,
         I have drilled out of the piano and the way I do it is once I=20
match up the block to the plate flange I simply take a pencil and mark the=
=20
block through each tuning pin plate hole. When I take the block over to the=
=20
drill press it's pretty easy to see where I want to be. I favor the back=20
side of the circle a little bit as most of the time the pin ends up riding=
=20
on the plate if you don't. This seems the simplest to me. Anybody else?

Greg Newell