latest sarah

Don pianotuna@yahoo.com
Tue, 24 Jun 2003 04:01:39 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Greg,

I don't think that would help in this case--I have two
addresses subscribed to pianotech--one for travellng
as I am now.

I got the "phoney" Sarah email on both accounts.

It is a good idea to once a year back up all
information and reinstall the Operating
system/programs Fdisk takes care of nastiest

Black ice is a good firewall and so is Zonealarm but
there is a better free one than either of those--you
will have to do a bit of looking--as I don't have the
specific url. It is called outpost.

=====
Regards,
3004 Grant Rd, Regina, SK, S4S 5G7