YC Brackets

Tom Driscoll tomtuner@attbi.com
Tue, 24 Jun 2003 20:52:08 -0400

-----Original Message-----
From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org] On
Behalf Of Keith Roberts
Sent: Tuesday, June 24, 2003 7:13 PM
To: Pianotech
Subject: Re: YC Brackets

The one I did, I thought the angled action bracket screws on the front
side
were the hardest. Plan on drilling out the old hole and dowel and pilot
drill a new one. On the other ones the longer screws work.
Guessing how far to turn the let off when the stack was off is a good
one. I
was off by 1 1/2 turns. I turned them 2 1/2 turns but they had been
backed
out 4 full turns.
Keith Roberts