Yellow pages

pianolover 88 pianolover88@hotmail.com
Wed, 25 Jun 2003 10:10:56 -0700

I'm analytical by nature; I like to know what makes things tick. I guess
that comes in quite handy in my chosen profession. And when it comes to
advertising, I'm always trying, like most of us, I'm sure, to get the most
"bang" for the buck. So I was pondering about human nature, and wondering
what percentage of people discard their currently used Yellow page book(s)
when they find a new one on their porch? Does the majority toss the old one
OR the new one, or maybe stash the new book somewhere but continue to use
the old one? Bottom line: Does a new Yellow Page ad have to run at least a
couple of consecutive years before its true potential is known? Hmmmm. Maybe
the good folks at SBC or Verizon have stats on this one.

Terry Peterson