Yellow pages

Phil Bondi tito@philbondi.com
Wed, 25 Jun 2003 13:31:05 -0400

Terry, in my experiences with the YP's, it doesn't pay..yet, I still have
the smallest ad allowable in 2 books.

Why?

Because I feel if you're going to call yourself a business, it's important
to have that little presence in a phone book.
Most of the people that call from the YP's are tire kickers..looking for the
cheapest price, which I am not.
Sometimes, customers can't find my business card( I do not leave a card with
the instrument..I hand it to the client), and they look in the YP to find my
number...but for the most part, I get the tire kickers, and that's ok.

Most of my cold calls come from referrals, and you can't beat the price of
that kind of advertising.

-Phil Bondi (Fl.)
phil@philbondi.com