older steinway grands

Fri, 27 Jun 2003 22:30:12 +0200

I have to echo Davids comments, and add that by now I think it should be pretty
well obvious to even the most ardent skeptics one of the most undeniable values
to the whole Stanwood metrology and methodic.

Even as a simply analysis tool for finding appropriate hammer weights to match
existing leverage and hammer weights, this approach cant be beat.

The kind of problem related below is very easy to deal with using the Stanwood
metrology. Should be in everyones tool box IMHO

RicB

David Love wrote:

> You can't expect to put a set of hammers on a piano without an analysis of
> weight and leverage and not expect to have a problem.

Jonno Clarke wrote