This Needs A Definitive Settlement was RE: 12 cents

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Mon, 30 Jun 2003 18:15:46 -0400

John,
         I wholeheartedly agree. I for one am very glad I'm not personally=
=20
paying for what some on this list consider to be necessary. Seems to me=20
like more sales than service. For the vast majority of our collective=20
clientelle this is WAY overkill IMO. I would even go as far to say that it=
=20
puts a black mark on our profession. Perhaps those that do this should=20
continue to change their motor oil every 100-200 miles until it begins to=20
runs clean. Perhaps that illustrates my point somewhat loosely.

Greg Newell