Leaving Darwin (Adelaide conv. 2004)

Ron Overs sec@overspianos.com.au
Sun, 2 Mar 2003 06:07:36 +1100

At 10:49 PM +0930 1/3/03, Tony Caught wrote:

>After 18 years in Darwin Australia it is time to move on so in two
>weeks time I am leaving Darwin and going to Adelaide which is 3,000
>K south.

(and thanks a quirk of the international date line, Brian T is able
to answer Tony C before Tony posts to the list)

At 8:57 AM -0600 1/3/03, Brian Trout wrote:

>Good luck, Tony.  A move of that size can be a little scary.  But I
>have a feeling there are good things waiting for you that you
>haven't seen yet!  :-)
>
>Have heard that Adelaide is a beautiful part of Australia and would
>love to visit your part of the world sometime.
>
>May your move be smooth and trouble free.
>
>Take care.  Be well.
>
>Brian T.

Hope the move goes well for you Tony, at least we'll now get to catch
up again in 2004.

Adelaide will be the host city for the next Australasian APTTA
convention in 2004. The convention will be held at Corus Grosvenor
(Hotel), North Terrace, Adelaide (July 22 - 25, 2004). The Corus
Grosvenor's website can be found at;

http://www.corusgrosvenorhotel.com.au/grosvenor.htm

Enquiries for the convention can be directed to Robin Stevens, who is
already known to many list subscribers. Robin's new email address is;

mailto:mmrr6596@bigpond.net.au

Adelaide is the only Australian state capital which I have yet to
visit. I too have heard many enthusiastic reports of Adelaide city,
so I'm looking forward to the event. We are planning to exhibit one
of our pianos, either a 280 concert grand (if we can get one built in
time) or alternatively a 225.

Adelaide is only sixteen hours drive from Sydney. I look forward to
seeing you there Brian T.

Best to all,
Ron O.
--