Leaving Darwin (Adelaide conv. 2004) - Ron O.

Brian Trout brian_trout@hotmail.com
Sat, 01 Mar 2003 19:22:40 -0600

G'Day, Ron O.,

You wrote:
>Adelaide is only sixteen hours drive from Sydney. I look forward to seeing
>you there Brian T.

You made me smile with that one, the kind of smile that happens when you're
a kid and you're just about to head to one of your favorite places!

I mentioned it to my wife when I saw your post, and her words were, "Don't
rule it out.  You never know."  It would probalby be a
looooooooooooooooooooooooooooong flight considering I'm close to New
Orleans, Louisiana.  But I'm sure Quantas could help me out.  :-)

Hopefully, if we could arrange for a visit, we could stay long enough to
visit several places, and I've had in the back of my mind that it sure would
be nice to drop in and visit Ron Overs in Sydney.

Thanks for the hospitality.  It is warmly appreciatated.

Take care,

Brian T.