deep thoughts: When do you stop being a newbie? OT(slightly)

Nichols nicho@cybermesa.com
Sun, 02 Mar 2003 12:05:53 -0700

At 10:36 PM 2/28/2003 -0800, you wrote:
>List,
>As I am approaching the end of my newbie status,
Oh, really? Wow! I've been at this for.... well... a loooong time, and I'm
still a newbie in lots of areas. <GRIN>

>Dave Davis, Assoc.
>

>p.s.  I've been wondering just when I do stop being a
>"newbie"!!?

Well..... one of my students finally gave a blood sacrifice while assisting
a stringing job the other day. So.... she graduated up to apprentice (from
"student")
Does that help?

Best regards
Guy ( a perpetual newbie)

"On the other hand, you've got different fingers."
                                                         anon