When do you stop being a newbie?OT(slightly)

Dave Davis davistunes@yahoo.com
Sun, 2 Mar 2003 13:25:38 -0800 (PST)

Good!  I'll be the first to stop referring to myself
as one of those and continue to work toward a
different level of inexperience.  (I will also look up
"pejorative" and find other ways to use it in a
sentence.)<grin>

I stopped by the auto parts store this a.m. to pick up
some spark plugs for my wife's car.  The fellow behind
the counter was miffed that I didn't have a plug
preference.  After I left (with his preference), I
thought about how I would never scoff if he came to me
asking a question about buying a particular piano
part.

Dave Davis