Gray Market Pianos/the tally

Dave Davis davistunes@yahoo.com
Sun, 2 Mar 2003 14:41:25 -0800 (PST)

List,
So far the Yamaha gray market survey results are:
Western Washington,no problems reported
Southeastern U.S., no problems reported
Las Vegas area, lots of problems (not specified)
Phoenix area, lots of problems (not specified)
Unspecific areas, various pinblock problems in the
1960's

Hoping more evidence comes forward soon.

You are welcome to e-mail me privately should you not
want to publicly reveal evidence you have observed.

I, too, want to have an educated answer so as to
provide honest answers to my clients.

Dave Davis
Renton, WA