to repair or not to repair

Mon, 03 Mar 2003 09:38:33 +0100

Been  reading this one back an forth, and gotta in general aggree with
Kevin and the rest. Its not so much that I dont understand the sentiment
David  expresses... its just that I have been through exactly this kind
of mill a couple times. Without express approval to make a repair I
hesitate greatly to to much of anything beyond absolutly neccessary
things. Too easy to get burned.

RicB

--
Richard Brekne