Why Do They Do It?

Wimblees@aol.com Wimblees@aol.com
Mon, 3 Mar 2003 13:01:21 EST

In a message dated 3/3/03 11:54:22 AM Central Standard Time,
mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com writes:

> Indeed, I know where that is. Brand new subdivision. Not a home there less
> than $300,000 - some quite a bit more. A piano from Goodwill in this home?
> Often even worse is same type of situation and parents buy a worn out 1948
> Gulbransen spinet for little Susie.
>
> Arrrrrggggggggggg! Sorry, just venting.
>
> Terry Farrell

These people are taking the cost of the piano off their income tax. Don't
expect them to pay you more than a regular tuning fee to get it to sound like
a brand new piano. After all, that's how they made their money, and that's
how they keep it.

Wim