to repair or not to repair

Mon, 03 Mar 2003 21:59:47 +0100

I aggreed with the hesitancy... not necessarilly a particular
formulation that may or may over emphasis a point. But... if I was to do
anything at all in this case... it would be to change the tuning pin.
One pin is quickly done, and its a proceedure S&S would never be able to
call me on.

My point is that a S&S D being taxied around without the owner
necessarilly around is something I dont want to without further ado get
my fingers any deeper into then I absolutely have to. And the reason is
that experience tells me that this is "Burn Suburbia". So... unless I
have a truely critical situation... and have someone to take
responsibility for the making the repair.... I wont do more the inform
of the situation. You call it paranoia if you want. I call it keeping my
arse covered.

Like Hazen said..... the concert went fine.... obviously... the
situation was not a critical one.

JMV

RicB