top ten pianos

Mon, 03 Mar 2003 22:08:29 +0100

Hi Susan...

I doubt if he has even seen more the a coupe NY's at all. He doenst have
too.... Anything American he thinks is crap. Actaully, there is a small
nucleus of European Steinway techs that have in league agreed that they
will not listen too, nor obey any directive coming from the home (NY)
office what so ever.  Kind of a De Molays of Steinway and Sons... grin.
Its really quite.... weird.

No..... he would not like your NY D Susan. Not because of anything
rational mind you. The NY "piano"  (a highly derogatory remark in
Norwegian.... calling a grand a "piano")  is just another run of the
mill wanna be you see.

Strange thing is that I have met a stateside tech or two that I could
turn that whole picture around on. Sigh... what can you say eh ??

Cheers

RicB

--
Richard Brekne