Accutuner and Pocker RCT

HazenBannister@cs.com HazenBannister@cs.com
Mon, 3 Mar 2003 21:28:15 EST

Hi,
  I have been using an Accutuner for years,and bought Pocket RCT at the
Chicago convention last year.Today I had to tune some practice room pianos at
Erskine College,and used the RCT for the first time.I actually set up both
units,and tuned each note from A0 up,with both at the same time.They differed
only slightly,in a few places.One was right below the first break,another
right at the next treble break.I believe you would have gotten a good tuning
with either unit,as it was not a major difference.The last octave and a
half,the Accutuner seemed to really want more stretch,but I could have taken
it gone with either way.The piano was a Yamaha U1.
Best,
Hazen Bannister