Why Do They Do It?

Kevin E. Ramsey kevin.e.ramsey@cox.net
Mon, 3 Mar 2003 22:16:41 -0700

Ned, I like your thinking. Good attitude!
Kevin E. Ramsey

What's more, once the first grand moves into the neighborhood more will=20
quickly follow in an effort to keep up with the Jones'es.  I have even =
seen=20
people who don't play the piano go out and buy an expensive grand. And, =
if=20
you get your foot in the first door as the tuner of choice, you may end =
up=20
with a lot more new business from their neighbors as well.  Yes, it is a =

real pain to deal with these junk pianos but use it as an opportunity to =

sell them on something better.

Ned Swift
Lowell, MI