Bad day!

Tom Driscoll tomtuner@attbi.com
Tue, 4 Mar 2003 08:28:55 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org] On
Behalf Of gordon stelter
Sent: Tuesday, March 04, 2003 7:45 AM
To: Pianotech
Subject: Re: Bad day!

Sorry, Terry,
    I need all ten fingers for playing stride piano!
    When my little sister was 6 she was petting a
neighbor's "friendly" dog, when it suddenly lunged and
bit her face! The disfigurement required plastic
surgery.
     Dogs put a child in the hospital every 32 seconds
in the U.S.. Kill a few, too! And, considering that
they will gnaw on roadkill, eat their own feces and
vomit, lick themselves in unseemly places, and etc., I
seek to avoid them even IF they are genuinely
friendly!
    (And they don't get to sniff my SAT case, either!)
     Who needs it?
     Thump

Gordon,
	Is there no limit to the horrors you've encountered?
	Virii,fungi, dogs, smell , fumes.evil vapors---- Maybe you
getting my share of exposure to all these evils. Thanks for taking the
load.
	Tom Driscoll RPT