Bad day!

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Tue, 4 Mar 2003 07:21:54 -0800 (PST)

No, I'm quite certain that my very lovable little
sister was being very friendly to it, and I am deeply
insulted that you would insinuate that a vicious
attack by this animal, which disfigured my sister's
face, was somehow her fault! This is the same sort of
"logic", by the way, which was until recently also
used in rape cases!!!
    I feel no obligation to display affection towards
anyone, be they 2 or 4 legged, who threatens me with
injury if I don't!
     Thump