top ten pianos

Tue, 4 Mar 2003 08:03:36 -0800

Re: top ten pianos
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Ron Overs=20
  To: Pianotech=20
  Sent: March 04, 2003 12:25 AM
  Subject: Re: top ten pianos

  I was wondering how you might respond to Kevin's question. A very good =
answer indeed, thanks Del. I'm very much looking forward to seeing your =
piano also.

  I'm planning to have the new 280 concert grand built by mid next year, =
but it may well be a bit ambitious. I'm still doing the design at =
present. I can assure you that the 280 is going to be a very different =
instrument in numerous areas, when compared to the 225 piano we =
exhibited in Reno. And it most certainly will not be a clone of what's =
gone before.

  Best,
  Ron O.

  And that by itself makes it worth doing--and waiting to see.

  Del