Dealer with imagination

Robert Goodale rrg@unlv.edu
Tue, 4 Mar 2003 09:48:13 -0800

Ah, an EXCELLENT point, I hadn't thought of that one.  Yes, now someone else
is going the get it in the #$&*%!  Not only will the OTHER piano have an
action that doesn't fit, but that piano will have the yellowing keys that
prompted this whole stupid scenario in the first place.  The next thing I
have to wonder is... why didn't the dealer just sell the customer the OTHER
piano in the first place?  Stupid stupid stupid!

Rob Goodale, RPT
Las Vegas, NV