Bad day!

tune4u@earthlink.net tune4u@earthlink.net
Tue, 4 Mar 2003 15:09:26 -0600

Mike said:

"I get a whole lot of pleasure from the friendships I've made with
piano owners' pets and children during my visits.  Couldn't imagine
excluding them from my practice."

Yes, yes, yes. Amen, Brother.

I don't presume to speak for everyone, with all the variation of
personalities out there, but for me it sums up thusly: If I'd wanted a job
without direct interaction with people, pets, moving about, variety,
challenge, and an occasional belly laugh, I'd have become an accountant!

Well, that's just me. (Disclaimer: No offense was meant and no actual
accountants were injured in the production of this message.)

Alan Barnard
Salem, MO