Air hammers/palm nailers revisited

Kerry Cooper brispiano@optushome.com.au
Wed, 5 Mar 2003 10:48:08 +1000

----- Original Message -----
From: "Delwin D Fandrich" <pianobuilders@olynet.com>
To: "Pianotech" <pianotech@ptg.org>
Sent: Wednesday, March 05, 2003 5:13 AM
Subject: Re: Air hammers/palm nailers revisited

However,
> I don't know if appropriate tips are available for them. Or if you can
call
> the boss and have him tell you which tips you need and how to use them. I
> also don't know if you'll be able to have them rebuilt for a nominal fee
30
> years later as I've had done with my Aerosmith/Danair. (I know, the darn
> thing keeps wearing out!) Nor do I know which peoples are being
> exploited--if any--in their manufacture.
>
> Del

I have an Alliance Palm Nailer that comes with 2 heads, and the other one
used in Aust is made by Kawaski. All the links below meet the same standard
as Danair in what they can drive. The Danair in Aust is AU$585.00 compared
to AU$285.00.

http://www.porter-cable.net/porcabpnpaln.html
http://www.senco.com/con_rem/results.asp?type=model
http://oemproamtools.com/bostitch_files/pn100.htm