Good dogs, was Bad day!

John Ross jrpiano@win.eastlink.ca
Wed, 05 Mar 2003 02:47:05 -0400

Hi Mike,
You were lucky.
It took the owners 15 mins. to find my shoes, after their dog, took and hid them. It had chewed the laces too.
Have you ever tried to buy, good replacement laces?
I have been nipped a couple of times, by those yippy, little small dogs. It seems the smaller they are, the noisier they are.
I had a bite from a bigger one, that ripped my pants, and my leg had a red mark, but it didn't break the skin. The owner wrote me a cheque for a new pair of pants, and when I go now, the dog is locked up in another room.
I like dogs, and the majority of times there is no problem. But it still pays to be wary.
Regards,
John M. Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada
jrpiano@win.eastlink.ca
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Mike Spalding
  To: Kevin E. Ramsey ; Pianotech
  Sent: Wednesday, March 05, 2003 2:11 AM
  Subject: Re: Good dogs, was Bad day!

  Kevin,

  Last stop today, Aeolian spinet 50 cents flat.  By far the most inviting part of the job was Mel the Spaniel.  Owner kept calling her back to the kitchen so she wouldn't "bother" me.  I would rather have had Mel's company during that unpleasant tuning job.

  Earlier this year, took my shoes off at the door, kneeling by the piano opening my tool kit, all of a sudden there's a Retriever in my face trying to give me back one of my shoes!

  Mike