Good dogs, was Bad day!

Mike Spalding mjbkspal@execpc.com
Wed, 5 Mar 2003 00:11:00 -0600

Kevin,

Last stop today, Aeolian spinet 50 cents flat.  By far the most inviting =
part of the job was Mel the Spaniel.  Owner kept calling her back to the =
kitchen so she wouldn't "bother" me.  I would rather have had Mel's =
company during that unpleasant tuning job.

Earlier this year, took my shoes off at the door, kneeling by the piano =
opening my tool kit, all of a sudden there's a Retriever in my face =
trying to give me back one of my shoes!

Mike

  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Kevin E. Ramsey=20
  To: Pianotech=20
  Sent: Tuesday, March 04, 2003 7:52 PM
  Subject: Re: Bad day!

  FWIW, I get a whole lot of pleasure from the friendships I've made =
with
  piano owners' pets and children during my visits.  Couldn't imagine
  excluding them from my practice.

  Mike Spalding RPT

      Mike, I too have fun with people's pets. I've never met a dog that =
I couldn't have playing with me and licking my hand within about a =
minute. I don't know what it is, I've had people say "He doesn't usually =
warm up to people like this."  Clue, they're just big kids, even the =
little ones. They want someone to pay attention to them.=20
  Kevin