gordon

Tom Driscoll tomtuner@attbi.com
Wed, 5 Mar 2003 07:01:39 -0500

> Dear list,
>      I also just don't like them because they stink,
> and I have spent thousands of dollars on pianos (nice
> ones!) that I have had to destroy because there is NO
> WAY that I could eliminate the stench and, in good
> conscience, sell the piano to one of my very nice,
> clean, non-pet owning customers!!! ( Who would be
> equally repulsed, and very angry with me were they to
> know what kind of environment it had been in! )

List
      Do you think Gordon is really a "Saturday Night Live" comedy
writer? Are these routines for a new character we'll be seeing soon?
	Note to networks --I.E. New Reality T.V. show: The travails
surrounding the life of a particular, particular piano tuner. Watch him
as he fights a never ending battle for decency and cleanliness! Viewers
--- please no letters---No pianos have been hurt in the production of
this program--We use only Kincaid spinets in our destruction scenes.
	Brought to you by the following sponsor:

	Auto-clave world
	No germs on our benches!

	Original Soundtrack available by the Dr. Thump.

Gordon, If you weren't here we would have to invent you!
	All in good natured fun
	Tom Driscoll

	P.S. Gordon, My lawyer retired -please don't get mad.