O.K., O.K. enough of dogs already!

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Wed, 5 Mar 2003 04:42:21 -0800 (PST)

Howdy Folks!
     After a big (very delicious) vegan meal and a
good night's sleep, I realize that trying to get dog
( or, for that matter, cat ) "owners" to see the error
of their ways stands about as much chance of success
in Amerika as parting Charlton Heston from an assault
rifle, or a soccer mom from her Lincoln Navigator!
     So let it suffice that I have been caused
immeasurable grief by these "curs", and do not plan on
having lunch with any of them, soon!
     Thump

P.S. This did though, bring up an interesting question
which I will ask in my next post.