Gram Weights

Wed, 05 Mar 2003 06:30:31 -0600

At 06:41 3/5/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>Exactly what did you find incomprehensible about a set of weights? Were
>they not marked?
>
>Terry Farrell
>

> > I put away my set of gram weights because they were somewhat
> incomprehensible.
> > blaine.hebert@att.net

I don't know about Blaine, but the supply house sets I have look like old
Canadian nickels with flat sides all around. I did a LOT of filing/grinding
to get those things to weigh what they said they did.

I'd say that any resemblance to labeled weight was purely coincidental.

conrad

Conrad Hoffsommer - Music Technician
Vox-(563)-387-1204 // Fax (563)-387-1076

- People never grow up, they just learn how to act in public. -Bryan White