Gram Weights

Roger Jolly roger.j@sasktel.net
Wed, 05 Mar 2003 09:52:09 -0600

>I don't know about Blaine, but the supply house sets I have look like old
>Canadian nickels with flat sides all around. I did a LOT of
>filing/grinding to get those things to weigh what they said they did.
>
>I'd say that any resemblance to labeled weight was purely coincidental.
>
>conrad

We have lots of spare nickles,  they are so valuable that consideration is
being given to go back to pebbles, and barter as the official legal tender.

I can offer a much better deal than the supply houses.    A stack of 5
Canadian nickles,  beautifully minted with an image of Her Majesty  Queen
Elizabeth 2,  the reverse side, the schooner Blue Nose, decked out in full
rigging.

The coins will be sent in a commemorative brown bag.

    Beware of imitations.

Limited time offer.

ONLY $2.00US plus  $10.00 shipping and handling.  plus local taxes.

Please send cash only. Call now 1-800-999-9999.

We aim to please, smiles included.