IGNORE, IGNORE!

JIMRPT@aol.com JIMRPT@aol.com
Wed, 5 Mar 2003 13:16:02 EST

In a message dated 05/03/03 12:55:37 PM, JStan40@aol.com writes:

<< After hurricane Andrew the National Guard was put
on "shoot on sight" orders for all dogs, because
within a week packs of lapdogs had assembled and were
attempting to eat children.
   I rest my case.
   Thump >>

SORRY STAN I CAN'T IGNORE THIS GARBAGE......................
The Adjutant General of the NC NG is a friend of mine and I called him to say
hello and ask him about this outrageous statement. He CATEGORICALLY denied
that there was any such order as well as that there was any such problem with
roaming packs of "lap dogs" or any other type of dogs in the aftermath of
Andrew.

 The problem with you "resting your case"(sic) Gordon is that your stinkin
case is empty as usual...and most partcuarly is devoid of any and all useful,
intelligent, informative, substantiated 'facts'. MY lawyer is not "retired"
FYI.
 The continuance of your ascinine comments and self delusional vegan bullcrap
is a scourge on this list and while your technical comments and opinions are
most welcome to me.....your unsubtantiated trash is not....but what do I know?
Jim Bryant (FL)