Lost motion compensator question

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Wed, 05 Mar 2003 14:59:56 -0500

Brian,

Good to hear from you!

Yes, I checked out your idea,  but in yesterday's situation there wouldn't have
been enough clearance to get the compensator's hanger brackets out of the holes
unless -- you guessed it -- you took out the screws of at least one wippen by
each hanger to move them somewhat to gain the necessary clearance.

I really would like to know how they put these things together.  Maybe they
felt such messing around was well worth the effort in exchange for removing the
excessive lost motion while using the soft pedal.

Regards,
Clyde