what's with the new temperaments?(x post)

Wed, 05 Mar 2003 22:36:32 +0100

You other guys aggree with this then ?? ... sorry about the Bill... Paul :) It
all seems perfectly acceptable to me. Even keeping ME in the blind. I will make
no attempt at identifying the temperament.

I take RCT on OT 4, and manually enter these offsets ??? I havent done that
before... how does one alter a whole tuning this way ?

RicB