Fw: IGNORE, IGNORE!

Kevin E. Ramsey kevin.e.ramsey@cox.net
Wed, 5 Mar 2003 18:38:25 -0700

Wait, it's coming back to me,,,,,,I think I read the same account
somewhere.........
Oh! Yeah!  It was in "The Regulators" by Stephen King!!!  Yeah, that's it!!
Kevin

----- Original Message -----
From: Kevin E. Ramsey
To: Pianotech
Sent: Wednesday, March 05, 2003 6:34 PM
Subject: Re: IGNORE, IGNORE!

Thump, I wouldn't doubt that some reporter wrote this, but to believe
anything that you read without question, or to not hear it from more than
one source means that it's probably something you really wanted to believe
in the first place. Some critic said of Jack Keroac (sic?) once; "A roving
eye, without a brain attached."
    I think you read some pretty "interesting" publications. Tell me, is
"The Nation" among them?
Kevin E. Ramsey