Dogs and pianos

RCzekay@aol.com RCzekay@aol.com
Wed, 5 Mar 2003 21:11:18 EST

This list is going to the dogs!!
Lest get back to what it was originally intended to be...discussions on piano
tuning and technology. Before long, I suppose it will be about cats and mice
and cockroaches. In all of the years that I have been rebuilding old uprights
and grands, I have never run into any problems caused by dogs or any other
household pets. Plenty of dead mice under the keys, but that didn't bother me
any. And I sincerely think that mouse droppings, after they have been under
the keys for 50 to 75 years or more are any serious health problem. Bacteria,
after being exposed to the elements for a number of years are rendered
harmless.

Just my thoughts on this topic,

Roy Czekay