Pinblock Installation/Terry

Joseph Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Wed, 5 Mar 2003 18:52:42 -0800

Terry,
Had a similar thingee a few weeks ago. If your piano has a slight bit of
clearance between the plate and the side, (like mine did), it simple to
drive a wedge down on either end...Carefully lift plate and have at it with
a drill. Oh, I also put chisel marks on either end, from below, on the
pinblock/cavity sides, just to be sure that it didn't shift front to back,
so to speak. Hope that works for you, as it did for me.
Best Regards,
Joe Garrett, RPT, (Oregon)