O.T., O.T. enough of dogs already!

Tvak@aol.com Tvak@aol.com
Thu, 6 Mar 2003 08:44:16 EST

In a message dated 3/5/03 6:43:41 AM, lclgcnp@yahoo.com writes:

>Howdy Folks!
>     After a big (very delicious) vegan meal and a
>good night's sleep, I realize that trying to get dog
>( or, for that matter, cat ) "owners" to see the error
>of their ways stands about as much chance of success
>in Amerika as parting Charlton Heston from an assault
>rifle, or a soccer mom from her Lincoln Navigator!
>     So let it suffice that I have been caused
>immeasurable grief by these "curs", and do not plan on
>having lunch with any of them, soon!
>     Thump

I'm picturing someone's computer keyboard.  It's completely sterile, of
course, and there's certainly no animal feces under it or on it.  And then I
focus on the key with the  !   on it.

It's completely worn out.  Kind of looks like the ivory middle C key on a 100
year old upright.  You know, kind of shiny and slightly concave...

Let's all start using nicknames!!!

Wham!-bamp!