Weird, unique spinet

Wimblees@aol.com Wimblees@aol.com
Thu, 6 Mar 2003 11:43:19 EST

In a message dated 3/5/03 11:48:27 PM Central Standard Time,
pianolover88@hotmail.com writes:

> The tuning pins were positioned
> on TOP, like a grand, with the piano strings extending down like going over
>
> a "waterfall" is the best way to describe it! Piano was made by the now
> defunct Louis Zwick piano company, from Copenhagen, Denmark! What a gem of
> little piano.

Terry

I ran across this piano once too. But whereas you're in Los Angeles, I found
this one in a small village in the mountains of Southern Colorado.

As you said, it is indeed a gem. It tuned up very nicely. I only saw the
piano once, 10 years ago, so I can't give you any hint as to how to remove
the action.

Wim