Warning; OT Politics,Special to Mr. Alan Barnard. Not for the high of blood pressure

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Thu, 6 Mar 2003 12:44:17 -0800 (PST)

--- tune4u@earthlink.net wrote:

>  A. I'd have split the instant I realized what was
> going on. And, I might
> very well have been the one who called the cops: no
> one likes a stoolie but
> there was serious crime and endangerment going on.
>
> B. Thump said: "And those Arabs think we're immoral!
> How DARE they!"
>
> Well, excuuuuuuuse me, Bud, but "WE" are not
> immoral. Some of us are, some
> are not. Some Arabs are, some are not. Can you
> understand that subtle
> difference?

Thanks for the clarification, Alan! Without you, but
what would I do??????????
Of course I realize that there are moral and immoral
people in every culture and religion. I also realize
that, thanks to our media, many foreigners see us as
loud, sex crazed, intoxicated, greedy buffoons. Which
puts us at danger from fanatics who think they will be
doing God a favor by hurting us.
     By the way: I just read a lovely article about
the 7 strains of anthrax "our" government provided
"So-Damn Insane" back in the 80's (Reagan-Bush) when
he was our "friend", and we were helping him target
his enemies (Kurds and others) and kill them with the
nerve gas, etc. that we provided. ( About which we
complained not for 2 years because he was still our
"friend". )And how Dubya snatched up that 12,000 page
weapons report from Baghdad and edited it before the
U.N. could read it for, ostensibly,"National Security"
reasons: these being that Bush didn't think it would
be good "P.R." if the world knew that American and
Japanese companies originally BUILT Saddam's weapons
of mass destructiuon, and gave or sold them to him,
which is precisely why Bush knows what Iraq still
has!!! ( But won't tell us how he
knows!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! )
Source: John Suggs, editor in chief at "Creative
Loafing", who cites as his source, and by name, an old
friend in the National Security office.
    So, which category are THESE characters in, in
your book? Moral, or immoral?
    And don't forget the 43 million (your tax dollars)
"we" gave the Taliban in May, 2001
(Source: Wall Street Journal) ostensibly for "opium
eradication", but also to "butter up" the Taliban for
Bush's oil buddies in an attempt to gain permission to
build a pipeline through Afghanistan. (This, although
having dealings with the Taliban was outlawed
internationally several years ago.) Karzai, our
installed "president" of Afghanistan was on the board
of directors of Unocal, the company established for
this project. As was Cheney, I believe, who rebuilt
Iraq's oilfields with Halliburton and has been buying
oil from Iraq for years.( The Bin Laden family
construction group did the corrosion proofing on its
pipelines.)
   And, after September 11, when all U.S. skies were
cleared of flights for several days, one lone Saudi
jet flew to 5 American cities and evacuated 20 Bin
Laden family members (Bush's buddies--there are easily
accessible photos them all dining together at the
White House) before the F.B.I could question them,
(which made the F.B.I pretty irate----temporarily!)
Source: "The New Yorker" magazine.

    Beginning to see the picture?
    Good!
    Sleep well!
    Thump

P.S. What is presented above is easily confirmable
historical fact (as is PrescottBush's extensive
business dealings with Adolf Hitler--stopped by
Congress in 1942 ) so pleasedo alittle reasearch with
your computers before calling me a traitor, etc..
And while you're at it,please read MollyIvins'
excellent article (March 3) about how Bush's
belligrence wrecked 5 decades of slow progress in
relationswithN.Korea, thus helping to create the
crisis we are in with them, too!
    Whether you agree with Bush's policies or not,
anyone with a TV can see that he has quickly made us
the most hated nation on earth, which puts us all at
risk of attack. How does this jibe with his avowed
policy of "protecting Americans"?
     Regards,
     Thump