Parents not home...............

tune4u@earthlink.net tune4u@earthlink.net
Thu, 6 Mar 2003 12:27:46 -0600

 A. I'd have split the instant I realized what was going on. And, I might
very well have been the one who called the cops: no one likes a stoolie but
there was serious crime and endangerment going on.

B. Thump said: "And those Arabs think we're immoral! How DARE they!"

Well, excuuuuuuuse me, Bud, but "WE" are not immoral. Some of us are, some
are not. Some Arabs are, some are not. Can you understand that subtle
difference?

Your wording reflects your underlying warped judgment and hatred of the
country you live in. We are NOT at war with "Arabs." We are NOT at war with
"Muslims." We ARE at war with "some" Arabs and "some" Moslems.

Got it, Slick?

Alan Barnard
Disgusted in Salem, MO