!!!!!!!!!Exclamation points!!!!!!!!!

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Thu, 6 Mar 2003 14:32:41 -0800 (PST)

Dear List,
     I really thought that essay on my (at
times)profligate use of ! was very funny!
Thanks!for!the!chuckle!
     Actually, I wish for you all to know that I have,
perhaps, never felt more serene. And I mean that. I am
grateful for the companionship this list provides.....
even the heated debate. Much of my life has been spent
alone in a restoration shop with no-one but NPR to
listen to ( and gripe at, occassionally! ) and most
certainly no one to share piano-talk with. Thank you!
So there is now very seldom any anger felt as I write.
And for this I can also thank Dubya.
     You see, I am truly convinced that he will soon
incinerate us all in WWIII, so that his,
( and his buddies') chicanery will never make it into
the history books!
     And I am prepared to die. I have experienced a
wonderful life full of love and miracles, and have no
attraction whatsoever for living in a land where
everyone is constantly bombarded with encouragement to
be fearful. As a long time monk with a thorough belief
in an afterlife, that just seems like a big waste of
energy.
    So, thank you, all! I just wanted you to know
where I am coming from, and that I am  feeling very
blissful indeed and very "un-angry", ( usually ).
    And, after the planet is reduced to a smoldering
cinder and the cockroaches (if any survive) have all
the pianos they'd ever desire to build their bordellos
in, and God sorts us all out, I truly look forward to
meeting a few of you "in person"!

     Peace,
     Gordon