!!!!!!!!!Exclamation points!!!!!!!!!

Kevin E. Ramsey kevin.e.ramsey@cox.net
Thu, 6 Mar 2003 19:12:56 -0700

Oh God!

    I keep thinking of the last scene in the original movie "Psycho", =
where Norman Bates is in a strait-jacket proclaiming how "he'll show =
them, he wouldn't even hurt this fly."

Kevin
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: gordon stelter=20
  To: Pianotech=20
  Sent: Thursday, March 06, 2003 3:32 PM
  Subject: !!!!!!!!!Exclamation points!!!!!!!!!

  Dear List,
       I really thought that essay on my (at
  times)profligate use of ! was very funny!
  Thanks!for!the!chuckle!
       Actually, I wish for you all to know that I have,
  perhaps, never felt more serene. And I mean that. I am
  grateful for the companionship this list provides.....
  even the heated debate. Much of my life has been spent
  alone in a restoration shop with no-one but NPR to
  listen to ( and gripe at, occassionally! ) and most
  certainly no one to share piano-talk with. Thank you!
  So there is now very seldom any anger felt as I write.
  And for this I can also thank Dubya.
       You see, I am truly convinced that he will soon
  incinerate us all in WWIII, so that his,=20
  ( and his buddies') chicanery will never make it into
  the history books!
       And I am prepared to die. I have experienced a
  wonderful life full of love and miracles, and have no
  attraction whatsoever for living in a land where
  everyone is constantly bombarded with encouragement to
  be fearful. As a long time monk with a thorough belief
  in an afterlife, that just seems like a big waste of
  energy.
      So, thank you, all! I just wanted you to know
  where I am coming from, and that I am  feeling very
  blissful indeed and very "un-angry", ( usually ).
      And, after the planet is reduced to a smoldering
  cinder and the cockroaches (if any survive) have all
  the pianos they'd ever desire to build their bordellos
  in, and God sorts us all out, I truly look forward to
  meeting a few of you "in person"!=20
   =20
       Peace,
       Gordon