Warning; OT Politics,Special to Mr. Alan Barnard. Not for the high of blood pressure

Kevin E. Ramsey kevin.e.ramsey@cox.net
Thu, 6 Mar 2003 19:01:12 -0700

Gordon, why are you such a glutton for punishment?  Don't you think that =
you could find happiness at a site that specializes in Vegan recipes?   =
Or how about one something like www.blameamericaforeverythingfirst.com ?
Huh?
Why do you have to come out of the monastery, fresh from your "sexual =
harassment" suit, and try to inflame all of the innocents here on this =
list?
We don't need you here, you need us, and if you continue to behave in a =
petulant, rude manner, then I'm afraid you'll have to leave.
Right around the time you showed up, we had another person who was a =
constant source of irritation on this list. He suddenly left, and the =
manner in which he left made me think that it was part of some kind of =
therapy he was undergoing.=20
You're next.=20

Kevin E. Ramsey

Thanks for the clarification, Alan! Without you, but
what would I do??????????
Of course I realize that there are moral and immoral
people in every culture and religion. I also realize
that, thanks to our media, many foreigners see us as
loud, sex crazed, intoxicated, greedy buffoons. Which
puts us at danger from fanatics who think they will be
doing God a favor by hurting us.
     By the way: I just read a lovely article about
the 7 strains of anthrax "our" government provided
"So-Damn Insane" back in the 80's (Reagan-Bush) when
he was our "friend", and we were helping him target
his enemies (Kurds and others) and kill them with the
nerve gas, etc. that we provided. ( About which we
complained not for 2 years because he was still our
"friend". )And how Dubya snatched up that 12,000 page
weapons report from Baghdad and edited it before the
U.N. could read it for, ostensibly,"National Security"
reasons: these being that Bush didn't think it would
be good "P.R." if the world knew that American and
Japanese companies originally BUILT Saddam's weapons
of mass destructiuon, and gave or sold them to him,
which is precisely why Bush knows what Iraq still
has!!! ( But won't tell us how he