Political an philosophical differences

Kevin E. Ramsey kevin.e.ramsey@cox.net
Thu, 6 Mar 2003 19:10:05 -0700

I agree wholeheartedly, Brian.=20

Tell it to the instigator, I don't like having some these things shoved =
down my throat without any rational reason.=20
It's almost as if "someone" has a case of political tourette's syndrome.
Kevin
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Brian Trout=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Thursday, March 06, 2003 2:30 PM
  Subject: Political an philosophical differences

  It would appear, with the various topics that have surfaced lately, =
dogs,=20
  foreign affiars, etc., that there are those who are strongly =
entrenched in=20
  their opinions and are not likely to change those opinions regardless =
of the=20
  quality or quantity of material dragged onto this list.  The posts =
just keep=20
  getting longer and more biased and of decreasing value.

  I have several friends who are of radically different political =
persuasions=20
  than me.  We lay asside our differences in the name of respect for one =

  another and spend our time on issues we can agree on.  We don't want =
to=20
  fight, and we don't.  We don't play the children's little game of "you =
hit=20
  me, I'm gonna hit you harder".  Please agree to disagree and move on.

  CEASE FIRE!!!!!!!

  Surely there are interesting facets of piano work that would be =
interesting=20
  and beneficial to all.  (There are still people who work on pianos =
that post=20
  here aren't there??  I've wondered considering the length and =
frequency of=20
  some posts.)

  Thank you, ladies and gentlemen.

  Brian T.